Los Angeles Bureau of Street Services (LABSS) puts the power of an open, smarter, more accessible Street Services in the palm of your hand.With LABSS information and street related services are just a few taps away.
- The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the most popular services, including, pothole repair, tree trimming and street resurfacing.
- Looking for the current street condition, streets under construction, completed street projects?
- The ‘Street Assessment’, ‘Roadwork in Progress’ and ‘Road Repair Completed’ features provides the most often requested information.
- You can keep up to date with the latest LABSS news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, ‘YouTube’ and Street Talk News feeds.
- Curious to know what the street conditions in your neighborhood looks like? The ‘Maps’ feature will show the condition of all streets within the City of Los Angeles.
- No more calling around looking for the correct people to respond to after hours emergencies in the street, like sink holes, fallen tree limbs, large pot holes; LABSS allows you to call the Emergency response trucks after hours right from your mobile device.
- LABSS links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.